Juniors and Seniors
June 3, 17 and July 16
– Agility Training
– Position Specific Technique Training
– Individual Detailed Coaching
– One-on-One Competition
– Focus on fundamentals
– Football training/conditioning techniques
– Fast-paced, high energy atmosphere
– Position Meetings and Video Instruction
– Individual Position Fundamental Work
-Group Offense & Defense Instruction
-Specific Run and Pass Game Techniques
Hired as the head coach of the Vikings in 2012, Coach Kunczewski has put together a knowledgeable coaching staff that has helped coach the brand new Berry team that has become a force to be reckoned with in the Southern Athletic Association in just three years.
Formed in 2013, Coach K Football Camps Inc. was established as both a recruiting and training tool. By attending camps, football players from a wide variety of ages are taught by the hard-working coaching staff here at Berry.